Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gallery Source 9th Annual Juried Show

In my creative goals for the year I indicated that I wanted to apply to some art shows. Back in May I got the courage up and applied to the local Art Source Gallery 9th Annual Juried Show. There were 216 submissions and only 55 were chosen. I am thrilled and honored to be one of the chosen few.




Next month  two of my Solar Prints "the Protectors" and "all that is left" will be in another show. Exciting times for this graphic designer with a fine artist heart.



3 comments:

Cindy Leaders said...

Congratulations! Your marching on in your goals for 2010 is inspiring!

Aine Scannell said...

Hi Lisa

Wow I must say your blog looks really impressive and I love your prints. You know what its surprising reading this post because when I got your reply to my email to all the leftover project people, and saw your lovely print -
I thought you were someone who had been doing printmaking for ages as it looked so professional. Anyway well done and hope you are keeping up with your artwork.

best wishes

Aine

Lisa Cheney said...

Thank you "Useful Books"! I have just completed two more on my list... YEAH!! and working on another.


Aine,
Wow, thank you for your kind comments. No I haven't been printmaking all that long, but I truly love it. So much so that I have a 30" wide press waiting to be delivered to my home. Once I have it, I will be doing so much more printing!!! I hope that we can be in more print exchanges together!

Hugs,
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...