Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Studio will be Open to the Public!!!



I have had the honor of being a member of Boise Open Studios Collective Organization (BOSCO) for the past 4 years. We annually open our studios to the public for one full weekend in October. Look what snuck up on me... October! Which means my studio will be open to all. If you are in the Boise area grab a Tour Map and spend the weekend visiting 36 different artists' studios. I will be working on paintings, my visual journals, and possibly even a bit of printmaking... I'm looking forward to two full days in the studio making art and visiting with new and old friends! Also, I will have some of my work for sale and will be taking special orders. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful artwork! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by my blog and follow me too!

www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Thanks,
Sarah

Introverted Art said...

Lisa, how cool!!!! Amazing accomplishment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...