Sunday, March 6, 2011

Journalfest 2011 - Registration is now open

Registration for Journalfest 2011 is now open!!

Visit Journalfest's website to sign up and get more information about the event. I am so excited and honored to get the opportunity to teach again this year. I will be teaching one of my favorite classes "Learning to See" in which I teach and demonstrate my visual journaling style.


New this year, is the "Savage Mirror" workshop. I have been working and journaling a lot this year on  the idea of dreams (dreams I have had as well as my perspective on dreams others have had about me), getting to know oneself on a deeper level and am looking forward to sharing these journaling techniques and ideas within my workshop.


Also new this year, I will be have a vendor table at the "Vendor Night" where I'll be selling original art as well as prints from my journals. Yay! October can not come fast enough!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...