Sunday, April 4, 2010

Boise Weekly Cover



I recently participated in a artist print exchange entitled "Blue" that was
honoring Boise Blue, our local art store, that is going out of business
after 71 years of service. All 14 participating artist's work will be
exhibited in the store's windows during the month of April.

Boise Weekly wrote a wonderful article explaining Amy Nack's vision for the
exhibit and showcased many of the artist's pieces. The big surprise came
tonight when I was chatting with Amy. She asked if I knew that my
"Bluebells" were on the cover of the Boise Weekly? Obviously, I had no clue!
So Hailey and I ran to the newsstand at midnight to grab a copy... Or two...



check it out on-line :)     http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/blue/Content?oid=1541339


As soon as I get my esty account up and going I'll have a few of these prints available for sale. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...