Thursday, January 21, 2010

These images are a reflection of the drawings/illustrations I've completed for the International Moleskine Sketchbook Exchange groups that I participate in. Each group consists of 6-16 different artists. Each artist starts their own sketchbook (usually with a theme) then passes it onto the next artist in line. In about a year my sketchbooks will make their way back to me full of outstanding and diverse artwork from all the artists in our group. The collaboration and meeting new artists has become priceless to me.



MolyX20

MolyX20
My Book Theme: Self Portrait
 

MolyX20
  Lee's Book Theme: Vacation Spot


MolyX20
  Leah's Book Theme: Welcome to the Carnival




MolyX20
Joyce's Book Theme: Pop Art, City Sketch, Collage or whatever you wish... 
 



MolyX20
Kirsten's Book Theme: Mythology




MolyX23


MolyX23
My Book Theme: Container


 

MolyX23
Karen's Book Theme: Childhood 



MolyX23
Kathleen's Book Theme: Travel



MolyX23
Shane's Book Theme: Open to Interpretation


 

MolyX23
Megan's Book Theme: Pass it on




MolyX21


MolyX21

My Book Theme: Open to Interpretation














MolyX21


Bill 's Book Theme: Open to Interpretation


 



 MolyX48 ~ Exquisite Corpse


MolyX48


My Book Theme: Totems


 

 


MolyX48


Samantha's  Book Theme: Circus







 


 MolyX Portrait 1


MolyX Portrait  ~ Draw yourself with the other artist


My Book - USA



 




Kathleen's Book - Australia



Jan's Book _ Australia



 
  
Marnia's Book - Israel

 

 

Emma's Book - Australia
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...