Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Old stale cookie...


Old stale cookie...
Originally uploaded by rightside
pitt pen & colored pencil

I was inspired awhile ago by some flikr friends colored pencil drawings. I used to love colored pencils, and had a nice large set of them. However, over the years it was easier to allow the kids to use my colored pencils rather than hunt under beds and in drawers for theirs. Well when I went to find mine, over half were missing and some broken in two.....sigh....my own fault. I bought a new set last week and was so excited to get them home to try them out! Only to find out, after I opened them, that they weren't Prismacolor Colored pencils but rather Prismacolor PASTELS....argh..... I needed pastels too so I kept them. Earlier this week I purchased some colored pencils. :) this is the first drawing from that set. (takes longer to color than the quick watercoloring I have been doing, but I enjoyed to process)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...