Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cup a Joe....


Cup a Joe....
Originally uploaded by rightside
Woke up this morning with a migraine brewing...so I stayed in bed as long as possible...then got up an made my cup of coffee (double shot, hazelnut, latte) and read some of the book, The Creative License, for awhile. It started out with similar technique I have taught to Hailey's class and the summer drawing class I teach to teens. I realized that I have not practiced blind contours, and partial blind contours in a very long time...so what the heck!! Funny thing was, after I did the contours I went ahead and did neg/pos shapes as well. Once I was done, I went back to the book...low an' behold...that happened to be the next technique in the book.... ;-} Think I am going to start this with Hailey's class next week for Art Mom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...