Wednesday, November 16, 2011

work in progress...


So I had this dream back on Sept 19th in the middle of the day. I usually don't take naps during the day, but during this time period I was experiencing insomnia and slept when ever my body/mind would allow. I recall awakening from the dream with the word "clarification" echoing very clearly in my mind. Sometimes I think I know best... I should have listened. I know this doesn't mean a lot to anyone else but me, and that is just fine with me. It is all just a way to process anyway.

Sometimes i look at the pages in my Book of Dreams and wish that I was painting/drawing them on large canvases. But then they would have the chance of being taken away from me. That would be fine by me if they weren't so personal. I wonder how other artists deal with selling their art that is very personal. I need to investigate more on this subject.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...