Thursday, January 21, 2010

from the past


from the past, originally uploaded by rightside.

The kids and I spent some time visiting my parents this past summer. While there I took the kids and the cousins to the Titanic exhibit. It was very informative and in most rooms you could have heard a pin drop and the viewers were taking in the information. As you entered, you received a boarding pass with all the information about an actual passenger. While touring each room you got to see the places where your passenger spent their time & slept. (Depending on if they were 1st Class, 2nd Class, 3rd Class or crew) At the end of the exhibit there was a long list of all the passengers: who lived, who died. I happened to live, Alex (who was the father to my passenger) died.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...