Sunday, August 26, 2007

wish come true...


wish come true...
Originally uploaded by rightside
pitt pen watercolor EDM- ??? Draw a tree...

I have always wanted to sketch with my mother. I have seen paintings of hers from before I was born and she was really good. However, when my third oldest brother was born she gave up drawing and painting due to time constraints. So this past week was to be our time to spend together. I know mom was really looking forward to doing some art when I saw two bags of new sketchbooks, pencils, watercolors and paint brushes. We also hit one of the local art supply stores prior to leaving town where she bought some Pitt pens as well.

She said she felt pretty rusty and had her sketch done when I was about 3/4 of the way done with this tree. Her sketch was great. I loved her clouds (something I have never been very good at.) The best part was spending time together as artist, mother/daughter, and friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...